Sunday, May 25, 2008

Paul passed his Physical Therapy Exam

Paul found out a couple weeks ago that he passed his exam that he has been studying night and day for. He looked in the mail box every day to be disapointed, finaly it came on Friday. We were getting ready to leave to run erands so me and Tacoma were sitting in the car. Paul opened his letter in the drive way and started yelling at the top of his lungs Yahooooo!!!!!! . It was kind of funny because our neighbor was outside and said "what , did you get your government check" Paul just laughed and said even better I passed my test. Paul started work the next Tuesday in Heriman. If you don't know where that is it is by the cenecot mine South West part of Salt lake Valley. So we are going to move and we are trying to fix our house up to sell. I am so sick of painting and working on the house hopefully it pays off.

7 comments:

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

Congrats! Tacoma is way too cute with all of those teeth. So where are you guys moving to? I've heard that there is pretty decent housing in the riverton area right now...everything is just so dang expensive! Hey Emily commented on my blog but I can't see hers because it's private can you give her my email so I can be added to hers. heatha_liva@hotmail.com We are due the same exact day! Fun fun!

LATIMER FAMILY said...

Congrats!! Good luck with selling the house and making a move. Been there and doing that. We sold our home and are in the process of finding something else - really it is not that fun. I hope it goes better for you than it has been going for us.

Coach Kennington said...

That's awesome! Congrats to you both! I can't believe how big tacoma is getting. He is so handsome. I just love how light the color of his hair is.

Da Costa said...

Congrats to Paul! That is awesome! Oh, and I loved your post about cramming kids into a stroller for a run. Super funny!
Good luck with the new job and moving into a new place! :0)
Lots of love!

Alex and Anna said...

Congratulations Amber and Paul that is sweet! good luck moving and with everything!

Kallee said...

Go Paul!! I'm so glad to know he has graduated, it gives us hope:). Your baby boy is getting so big and I just love all the hair, I remember last time I saw him he only had a few strands. I'm jealous that you were able to see my in-laws, I wish I were there too. Good to hear from you and to see that your little family is doing so good. Good luck getting the house fixed up and sold!

Maureen said...

Way to go Paul! I am so happy for guys! Good luck painting the house. You will have to post some pictures of your house and all of your hard work! Have you found a new house yet? Tacoma is adorable with his curly hair and teeth!