Sunday, July 19, 2009

Malia's first week

My mom has been in Price all week helping with Tacoma. It has been great to sleep a little longer in the mornings and not worry about Tacoma. My mom has also yelled at me to not do to much and relax which I didn't like at first but now greatly appreciate. My mom cleaned my house and cooked for us and entertained Tacoma. Thanks Mom your the best. My Dad and Stevie came this weekend to see the baby for the first time. We went to the Dino park with Malia and Tacoma, It was nice to get out and do something. Malia's first sponge bath Me and my mom having fun dressing up Malia 3 days old

7 comments:

LATIMER FAMILY said...

What a cute little babe! And the hair . . . but I should have guessed! I agree we could not have babies if it weren't for mom's help. Beautiful Baby Girl - Congrats!!

Ben and Michelle said...

Malia is such a beautiful baby. Congratulations!!!! I love her hair, so cute.

Kallee said...

Congratulations Amber, she is absolutely beautiful. All the hair is just so darling. I can't believe you were at an 8 when you got to the hospital, what a champ!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

She is soo cute! Love all that hair! so lucky your fam could come and help you out! She is sooo adorable!!!

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

I haven't been on here for a while...CONGRATS...she is absolutely beautiful!

Unknown said...

both your kids are so cute! and amber, you look great!

Brit said...

She is so beautiful Amber! Congratulations!!