Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Malia's blessing

We blessed Malia on Sunday September 6th, we blessed her in Provo in Paul's sister's ward. Everything turned out great. For Tacoma's blessing I think I made the food to complicated and I got really stressed out, but for Malia we simplified everything. We had sloppy joes, chips, fruit salad and dessert. We ate a pavilion next to a park so the kids could play. The only hard part about Malia's blessing was making her dress me and my sister Steph spent almost five hours sewing it, this was my first dress I have ever sown, good thing no one looked to close to see the mistakes. On Monday I went up to Logan to the Wellsville founders day parade and sham battle they do every year. After we went to my aunts for a BBQ it was a great Labor day. I felt bad that I had tons of fun while my husband little bro my dad, brother in law and nephews spent the whole weekend putting on a new roof in our Salt Lake house that we are renting out. Any way the summer has gone bye way too fast.

4 comments:

Da Costa said...

She's beautiful Amber! And you look fabulous in that pic. Congrats!

Gunnell Fam said...

She's so stinkin' cute! and good job on the dress-it looks awesome. That's impressive. :)

Emily King Family said...

Everything turned out so good. Thanks for my great advice!! J/K. Sorry Kache is the only kid not smiling. thanks for coming out I had tonz of fun. See ya soon.

Carolanne said...

I love the pig tails! The dress is beautiful, I can't believe it was your first project, way to go!