Friday, October 16, 2009

Malia is 3 months and Tacoma gets a hair cut

I have had a lot of visitors come lately. Last week Paul's brother and sisters came to visit for the day and see our house for the first time. My Mom and Emily came with her kids last weekend to get a break and relax in Price. Paul's sister Maudie came last night with her kids to get away. I love that our house is the new house for a vacation. There is not much to do here in Price so I tell people to come to relax and get away from their busy lives. So any one is invited. Malia turned three months on the 12th I feel like I still have one child because she is so good. She only cries when she is hungry and the rest of the day she sits in her swing or jungle gym to play. She love to smile if you just talk to her she will give you a big cheesy grin. Tacoma is speaking a lot more Spanish lately. When we visited Emily her husband Brandon said that their foreign exchange cousin from Price who speaks Spanish and eats tortillas is visiting us. Which is kind of funny because he looks almost blond and mostly speaks Spanish. Tacoma can Recognize all the letters in his name and can count to three is Spanish.

8 comments:

Kelsie said...

your two kids are just stinkin cute!!!! i love it..... hey whend did you have your little girl? our girls are probley the same age...

Carolanne said...

What cute kids! I love the polka dot dress, and Tacoma looks so sharp. Did you cry when he was getting it cut? Haircuts can be harder on the moms than on the kids sometimes.

Anderson Avenue said...

Such cute kids! They are growing fast!

Roxie said...

OK SHE IS ADORABLE...so is Tacoma..man you make cute babies!

Ben and Michelle said...

Malia has the cutest smile. She is adorable. Tacoma looks pretty cute with his new haircut. Cutest kids ever!!!

Emily King Family said...

So I think you need a vacation from everyone coming to see you. I get overwhelmed when people visit I bet you are exhausted, because I know you like to have your house somewhat clean when people come, and food prepared because you are sooooo perfect. you need to "Take it Easy" (Nacho).

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Malia is soo cute! Love her polka dot dress! She has soo much hair!!!!! Love it!! What cute kids!

Reena Bostock said...

Amber your children are so stinkin cute!!! I love all the hair on your little Malia!