Tuesday, November 24, 2009

First professional pictures with Tacoma and Malia together

I spent all last week in Provo taking care of my sister in Law's seven kids. I was a little stressed thinking I was going to be a mother of nine for a week, but it turned out really well. Everyone did their chores and did a great job helping around the house. Maybe its because I told them I would inspect their work and if it wasn't done good the first time they would have double(my moms old rule) I even got some Christmas shopping done. I have to admit I have an addiction I love getting good deals if I could spend the same amount of money and get twice as much it is such a good feeling. So I have bought all of my kids toys off of KSL. They are used but in great condition so I am so excited for Christmas. I also got the kids pictures taken at kiddie kandids Tacoma still does not like to hold Malia so we had to put a bear in between them.

2 comments:

Emily King Family said...

The first thing mason said was how cuuuuuttte! Look at malia she just makes you smile. I love Tacoma's look. and the matching stripe outfits look great.

Carolanne said...

Some times used is better, the assembly is already done! You are brave to volunteer to be a mom to your nieces and nephews, I'm glad they were well behaved!