Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fun week with family and friends


My mom, sister Steph and her kids came to spend some time with us in Price, we had a great weekend eating junk and watching movies. I decided to go back with them to Logan and had a great time with Emily and Steph all week. I had my Alumni soccer game this last weekend it was fun to play again since I havent played in two years, and see old teammates. I figured out that it doesnt matter how much you run to get ready if you havent been playing soccer your touches will be off. I have been training for the Salt Lake City Marathon in April. It has been brutal training in freezing cold temperatures. We will see what happens. Malia broke her first tooth at seven months and is now trying to break her second. Tacoma is always so busy playing, running, climbing and jumping off of everything. He has been driving me crazy lately by trying to get my attention he will do something to Malia like put a blanket on her head or put the broom in her face. I pray everyday that I can be more patient with him, because I might kill him if he puts another blanket on Malia's face.

1 comment:

Emily King Family said...

Ya right it was fun, I forget every year how sore I will be after playing. I could barely sit or walk for two days. Okay it was still fun, even though we lost every game. Ha Ha Ha, we did awesome!