Monday, May 24, 2010

I am getting old!

My birthday was on Wednesday May 19th. My parents came up the weekend before to help with our yard and celebrate my birthday. My mom stayed for a week and my dad and brother came up later that weekend. Me and mom had fun watching movies and and going on runs up a canyon getting ready for the Ragnar race. My dad brought me my mothers day gift a pergola so we could have more shade in our backyard. It was fun to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner outside under the shade. My dad and paul evened out the rest of the yard by driving their suburban around the yard pulling a box crate while paul sat on it. It looked pretty funny to see all the dust in Pauls face but the yard looked great after wards.

2 comments:

Coach Kennington said...

Happy Birthday! wow you are getting old!! Hey how many teams you got signed up for the tourney?

Carolanne said...

Happy Birthday! The pergola is a really cool present. It looks nice and feels nice! I find that the older I get the harder it is for me to remember which birthday I'm on. Maybe that's a blessing. :)