Thursday, August 26, 2010

I Sewed a summer dress for Malia

I got a new sewing machine from my sister in law Maudie. I would sew occasionally with my old one but not very often because I would get so frustrated with the stupid thing. But since I got a really nice one I thought I should sew a summer dress for Malia. I bought the material before she was born because I thought it was so cute. Any way It was so simple but it took me forever. It took 7 hours and I did it all in one day I neglected my kids and kept at it because I was going to see my family the next day. When Paul got home from work I was pulling my hair out and my back and eyes were sore from sitting in that position so long. Any way mymom told me the more I sew the easier it will get, I hope so. I also made a matching flower to go in her hair. Dont look too close because you will see all of the mistakes.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Good job, Amber! That dress looks super cute!

Ali said...

SHUT...UP...I LOVE IT!!! It's so CUTE!! And the matching clip...adorable!!! Great Job!!

Dustin and Cammie said...

So cute! You are so talented.

Ben and Michelle said...

Great job!!! You are amazing.