Friday, October 15, 2010

Baby #3 on the way

It is official baby #3 is on the way. We had the Ultrasound last week and it looks definitely like a girl. I am so excited to have two girls together so they can experience what I have with my three other sisters. I think friends are great but in the end your best friends are your sisters. The due date is in Feb 26th. This is me at 20 weeks, half way there. I have felt really good so far, I am still teaching aerobics twice a week. All the girls are getting skinnier while I get fatter but it has still been fun to do something active.

7 comments:

Julie said...

You look great, Amber! So tiny! Can't wait to see if we'll have two girls the same age, or if our babies will be the opposite genders, again. :)

Coach Kennington said...

congrats Amber! that will be fun to have 2 girls close together!!

Kelsie said...

oH MY GOSH CONGRATS!!!! ALL I HAVE TO SAY IT IS THE BEST HAVING TWO GIRLS TOGETHER. MY LITTLE GIRLS ARE BEST FRIENDS RIGHT NOW AND I LOVE HOW THEY CAN SHARE EVERYTHING. IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU...

Carolanne said...

Congratulations! I think it's great that you're having another girl. I sometimes feel outnumbered in my family, so I'm glad that at least somebody has girls. And I agree with you about the sister thing. They are the best friends a girl could ask for.

The Huffs said...

Congrats!!! I cant believe we just found out and you are 20 weeks! Hope you are doing well.

Gunnell Fam said...

Either you weren't showing or you hid it really well when we saw you at kari's! Congratulations Girl. That's so exciting. How far apart are your two girls going to be?

Ben and Michelle said...

Congratulations!!!!! Girls are so fun. You and Caroline are both due around the same time. How exciting! She is having a girl as well. :)