Friday, May 13, 2011

My mom graduates with her Masters!

My mom is an amazing person she is the most self driven, determined person I know when it comes to school. My mom has always instilled in us the importance of having an education. That is why she came to the United States was to get an education. My mom has two bachelors degrees and now a Masters of Science in Management Information Systems. Which means she is a whiz with computers. We are so proud of her and all of her hard work she is such an example to all of us. Steph made all the grandkids matching shirts to wear to the graduation and Emily made graduation hats all of the kids looked great. We got my mom a really nice road bike for mothers day and graduation, she loved it!

2 comments:

Carolanne said...

Wow, that is really neat. What an inspiration! Now I know where you get your drive and energy from.

Ben and Michelle said...

Tell her congrats from me. Your mom is amazing.