Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Crazy month of June

This is what happens when Naomi falls asleep with her headband on Crazy month of June. Naomi is starting to get more and more active. She is holding and playing with toys, smiling, laughing and talking a lot. She is still a more serious baby than Malia was. She loves to look at you with those dark eyes that can look right through you. She has finally grown into her hair but she still has a pretty good faux hawk. For her 4 month appointment she weighed 16 lbs 83% and 23 inches 64% for height. Malia is are little tornado right now she is into everything, she loves to put lotion or Vaseline all over her body, take out the full roll of toilet paper, unroll the foil paper, and is potty training right now. She loves shoes she will put on all the shoes she can find in the house and loves to copy whatever Tacoma is doing and saying. She is also saying a lot in Spanish and in English like pee pee potty, Chineme, no quiero, no no Coma! (Tacoma) amo, abrazo and all of the animal sounds. Tacoma has taken off with his English he can talk well in both languages. Sometimes we have to remind him to say it in Spanish and he will say every thing back in Spanish. Sometimes he mixes the two languages into one sentence like I quiero queso but it is better than nothing. I got mad at him one day for lying so I told him No mientes (dont lie) and he said ya Malia no Dientes( no teeth) it was pretty funny. I also asked him quieres un juego ( do you want a game) and he said no mama no quiero un fuego( i dont want a fire) and I said no Juego and he responed no mom f f f fuego so I said never mind. Tacoma is a very loving boy he loves to give me un abrazo( hug) and besos ( kisses) when ever he thinks about it. It has been really hard being a mom of three I didnt believe everyone when they said 3 was their hardest. Tacoma loves to tease Malia especially when Im nursing the baby and Malia has become so dramatic. I feel like I have gotten less and less patience with each child. I am so exhausted everyday I have started to wake up at 4:45 to feed Naomi and go running by 5:15 am the first week I did this my eyes were glazed over and nothing got done all week. I am waking up by 5:00 four days a week. It is exhausting but better than running on my treadmill while my kids sit in front of the treadmill watching a movie and interrupting my run every 5-10min. My goal has been to exercise and read my scriptures every morning before my kids wake up. I am going to do the Krendall Canyon half marathon at the end of the month and hopefully one more this summer I haven't decided if I am going to do a full yet since I cannot get Naomi on a bottle still. We have been gone every weekend in june. The 1st weekend we went camping with one of Pauls best friends from High school Hunter and Yoli. We went to Joes Valley which was fun but so much work we had to get an extra bag to put on top of the car because we had to bring so much more with our three kids and we are still in our Subaru with all three kids packed tight in the back. It was so much work to set up camp, cook, clean, take care of babies, and take down camp by the end we had a greater appreciation for what our parents did for us to take us camping. Camping was way more fun when we were kids we didn't have to do anything.

No comments: