Sunday, June 17, 2012

My active kids








Malia learns to ride her bike with out training wheels, she will be 3 next month. I love the balance bike. I feel like she learned to ride so quickly because she already new how to balance, she just had to learn how to pedal.  We are going on bike rides all the time so she gets a lot of practice. Some kids can stay inside all day not mine they have way too much energy so we like to do something active everyday so they don't kill each other. And Naomi thinks she is 5 and tries to do everything the other two are doing she is into everything and loves to makes disasters wherever she goes. I don't think I am a very good mom at doing crafts but I love to do active things with my kids like go on nature walks, dig for worms,  look for bugs maybe I am not the typical mom I think my neighbors think I am crazy because we are outside all the time and it doesn't matter how hot it is. I was always the kid that could never sit still to do anything now I have three kids who can't sit still for one second.

1 comment:

Gunnell Fam said...

Way to go Malia! I'm still working on my 4 year old. :) I laughed at your post about being a crazy mom. Your kids will have such good memories and they are lucky to have a mom so devoted to them.