Sunday, May 17, 2015

Easter and Hard wood flooring


We spent all Easter putting in our Bamboo flooring it took us 3 full days of tearing out gross carpet, pulling out staples from the floor, laying down a pad and cutting the floor to snap it in. It should have been a lot faster but we kept making mistakes and had to start over or take several rows out and start again. By the time Easter came I was too exhausted to do anything so I filled Easter eggs with candy and put them in a big basket and put it on the table with a note that said Happy Easter these eggs are for your Easter egg hunt love the Easter bunny. My kids said "I thought the Easter bunny hides the eggs" and I told them he must have been really tired this year. So Dad needs to go hide them. Naomi and our Neighbors little girl named Amelia had fun cutting each others hair. Amelia cut Naomi's hair into a mullet and Naomi cut the front of her hair to her head. I had to go get Naomi's hair fixed into a cute little bob. Amelia's parents had to buzz her head I felt so bad.



























No comments: