Sunday, June 28, 2015

 I ran the dino half  the first weekend in May and I got my personal record of 1 hour and 40 min I was really happy to beat my time last year by 3 min. But it was also very painful to try to run that fast for that long I had a 740 min pace overall I ran with julianne until mile 9 around a 720 730 pace and couldn't hold it and just tried to finish I was two miles away when I had to pee really bad but I knew if I stopped I wouldn't have got my PR so I just peed my pants and kept going and that is why I have on my pajama pants in some of the pictures. It was a fun girls weekend we went up with Ally Banks, Julianne, Collet, Amanda. I am glad I did but hated it the whole time I ran.



























  These are Tacomas pets he found in the dessert next to our house. He loves to catch ants smash them and hand feed them to his lizards . their names are rattle snake, little spike, speedy



I through myself my own 33 birthday party I made sopa de res and chocolate cake and invited Becky Peterson 

Fun Times with Steph and their family






We made a slip and slide in front of our house and had a blast. They wanted to go faster so that added soap.







The kids spent a week at soccer camp and loved it!


No comments: