Monday, January 2, 2017

summer 2016

This was for my birthday my mom came down and me and Paul went out to dinner


 Tacoma's birthday was in June he wanted a Messi birthday so we got him a Neymar and Messi uniform he loves soccer.






 Here are the kids waiting for the fireworks show






 Malias birthday was next we went to the pool with some of her friends and had a great day.



Cache's baptism







Ellie and Naomi Besties



Hiking in Zions was tons of fun but really crowded I don't think I will ever take my kids back there again. But we really liked the museum about the Fremont Indians on the way to Saint George. It was a great museum, and a great hike on the outside it was great to see all the petroglyphs. We were able to collect some awesome rocks for our rock collection too.



















 I taught my kids how to sew some bean bags. They loved it and wanted to keep doing it. I had to stop them after we had 20 bean bags laying around the house.


Tacoma's first season of Baseball I don't think he loved it as much as football, basketball or soccer. Honestly I couldn't stand to watch it. It was so boring I had to take laps while they played.
Naomi was the star of her team and scored a ton of goals. She is really fast. Malia and Tacoma did great too Malia has great ball control and loves to cut that ball and out dribble everybody.








This is what happens when me and Marcy Loveless get together our babies got into the bag balm and got it all over their hair and face. I had to cut Ezra's hair because I couldn't get it out.

No comments: