Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Paul is almost done!


Paul is in his last year of school getting his Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy. He had to do an out of state internship so we went to Sumner Washington where my parents are now living. Paul left the beginning of May and I left a little latter to finish up the school year. Paul is now in his last semester of School and will finish with two internships this spring 2008 one at the U and the other in Bountiful. It will be interesting to see where Paul gets a job and we end up next year. This summer was amazing me and my mom would go walk every day by the river the temperature was 80 degrees most of the time. If your ever pregnant in the summer go to Washington it is absolutely beautiful. Paul did a lot of Mountain biking, Hiking, and Fishing with my little bro stevie and my Dad. While me and my mom prepared for the baby. I loved having the baby close to my parents. They were such a blessing to us. They will never know how grateful we are to them for helping us out this summer

No comments: