Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Abuela comes to Utah




My mom came up to Utah from Washington to help Steph with her new baby Mauriella. We had a great time with everyone. All the grandkids have a name for her Kate calls her Abuela, Andrew and Sam call her tweeta (sounds like abuelita) and Mason calls her ala(sounds like abuela) any way we had a great new years at Stephs new house.For New years I made an Elsalvadorean Turkey and made cortido(cabbage, carotts, radishes) and we ate Pavo con chumpe which is like a turkey sandwich but ten times better.

5 comments:

The Huffs said...

I love your family!! Call me Amber. We have to play.

Roxie said...

hey Amber your blog is way cute, Tacoma is getting so big.

Roxie said...

Hey! Yeah the 8th should be fine thats a Friday right, the only thing is that it would probably have to be after 5, does that work for you?

Roxie said...

AMBER.. I just found I will be in Vegas on the 8th, Im sorry! Let me know if you want to reschedule, or something.

Coach Kennington said...

Amber whats up! how r you doing?Your boy is cute cute! Its good I ran into your blog. Hope to see ya at the Alumni game.
Lacy K.