Monday, January 28, 2008

Tacoma is seven Months





I don't have to much exciting going on, except that I have been taking care of my nephew cooper (Paul's brothers baby) He is two months old and tacoma is seven months on the 29Th. Taking care of two babies is hard work I hope I never have twins (knock on wood)It is crazy to see how fast time has flown since Tacoma was born he is very active and strong. He has started rolling over really well this last week. I leave the room for a couple of minutes and come back to find Tacoma on the other end of the living room. I guess this is the end to the good old days of leaving your baby some where and knowing there going to be in the exact same spot you left them. Paul is starting to interview with different companies, he leaves to Washington on the 7th of Feb. I hate not knowing where we are going to be next year. I love planning ahead. I'll keep you all posted where we end up going.

4 comments:

Kallee said...

Yippy! I'm so glad you found me Amber, it will be so much fun to keep in touch with you. Your baby is a doll I can't believe how big he is getting. Sounds like you are having fun with two kids...maybe you should just have another:) I love ya. ps. I'll work on Emily

Brit said...

Amber! Is Tacoma going to be up with you @the alumni tournament? We are coming up.. we are so excited to see you!

Fred(Shauna) said...

Girl, Tacoma is so cute! That boy has no chance, soccer player for sure! Its good to see pics of your mom too! It seems like I havent seen you guys forever! You need a Family pic!

Coach Kennington said...

Amber I just tagged you! Read my blog.