Thursday, October 2, 2008

I am a slacker

Hey everybody I am sorry I haven't been able to update me blog. We are now staying in Provo with Paul's parents. and No we still have now sold our house. We are there trying to help Paul's mom out because she is sick. They have no Internet so I have to go to my sister in laws house to use her computer. We have been so busy this summer. Tacoma is growing so fast. He can now through away his own diaper when I tell him to in Spanish. We got him a basketball hoop that he loves to shoot everything into. That why he loves throwing things away in the garbage. Any way I will post again soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Are you coming the the park in Salt Lake this sunday with everyone?

Emily King Family said...

Hey,

I got my computer back finally and guess what they got almost all my pictures back for me hurray! Brandon says they need to kid proof it so I can't mess anything up anymore. Anyways we missed you this weekend hope tacoma is feeling better. See ya soon

Ben and Michelle said...

Amber, I hope Pauls mom is doing alright. Can't wait to see some new pictures.

michelle

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

I should have taught my son how to throw away his own diapers a LONG time ago! Genious! ;) Can't wait to hear more from you!

Reena Bostock said...

Amber,

Hey how are you? I can't believe how big your little guy is! I'm sorry to hear about your husband's mom being sick. I hope she starts feeling better.
Take Care,
Reena