Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mariyln Monroe, Elvis, and Pluto are back

Hey everyone, We finally got the internet back. Sorry I'm a horrible blogger.Any way we have been doing good. Tacoma got glasses last month and hates to wear them the only time he wears them is when we go to the park and he gets distracted. He only wears them 30-45 min a day the rest of the time he tears them of his head. I don't know what to do to make him wear his glasses longer. I went up to Logan last weekend we played soccer and threw a Halloween party. Steph and Emily are awesome they have been playing soccer three times a week with ton of moms, they let their kids run wild and play. We got together on Friday and played outdoor 6 v 6. It was great to see some of my old team mates from Mountain Crest.If you want to play they play every Friday at noon in Nibley. Any way the Halloween party was awesome We ate Carmel apples, tons of candy and played games.

2 comments:

Gunnell Fam said...

Hey Amber. Tacoma is getting so big! My little sis Kami got glasses when she was two. I don't know how my mom kept them on, either. Are you playing soccer with kellie? Still in provo?

Coach Kennington said...

Well its about time you posted again I was beginning to wonder about you. Anyways TaCOMA is a big boy now! He looks so cute in the glasses. Your costumes look awesome!