Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I need advice on the best double jogging stroller

Chariot cougar 2 Baby jogger performance Bob revolution duallie My husband thinks I am insane and we should wait until the baby is born but I want to have everything ready. I have been on the internet for many hours researching and reading different consumer reports on the best double jogging stroller. Most say that if you are an avid runner you need a fixed bigger front wheel this is helps to not waste as much energy and is easier to push. But than some consumers who say they run say that the Bob duallie revolution has the best swivel wheel that can lock for jogging or unlock to swivel to go to the mall. Also the Bob Duallie has an attachment to click in the baby car seat at 6 weeks. I have also been looking at the chariot cougar that you can add a fixed bigger wheel for jogging, or add swivel wheels, or you can add a bike trailer attachment. and a baby neck support for 6 months. So what is the best for running? I also don't want to have a stroller for jogging a stroller for the mall a trailer for biking too much stuff. Does any one have a suggestion hopefully something cheaper. My Husband does not like the price on these two strollers. But I want something that lasts and is the best to use.

12 comments:

Coach Kennington said...

I have the chariot cougar 2 and i just love it!

Da Costa said...

Baby Jogger for SURE! I think it's the most expensive, but it's the best for long runs and you can keep it moving while barely touching it. It's the one I have on my wish list for my baby! :0)

Erin Davis said...

Walmart has a ton of double joggers, and they are cheap. I have been wanting to get a new one too, but they cost sooo much money! Look at walmart.com, they have reviews on some too! Good luck!

Roxie said...

I have this one..your welcome to come try it out! but the thing about the bike tralior strollers is they are kind of a pain to take down and collaps where the joggers you just push a button and they go down. I would love a chariot, they are was nice and light weight too..but lots of $$$$

Roxie said...

http://www.instep.net/Product/Bicycle_Trailers/Detail/170_Rocket_Bicycle_Trailer_12-MK551/

oh sorry heres the link to the one I have

Roxie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Huffs said...

When you buy yours let me know what kind you buy.

LATIMER FAMILY said...

Congrats on the new one in the bun, the move, and the job!!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

I soooo want the chariot cougar 2!!! We have looked into them as well and that would be the one to buy! Unless I am too late replying and you have already bought it!

Brit said...

We have a chariot, and love it! I think it is definately worth the $ to get a good one!!

The Jensen Family said...

I love my baby jogger double!!!

Reena Bostock said...

I have the TREK version of the chariot cougar 2 and have had it for over 7 years. Love it, because it doubles as a bike carrier, but hate it because it's so bulky. They don't run as easy as a jogger stroller either. All in all I like it. Good luck picking one.