Sunday, January 20, 2013

Christmas fun!

 I took the kids sledding down the middle of the road during a way bad winter storm. All of my neighbors thought I was nuts but we had fun. I love it when it snows so much that the only way to get out is by a sled.

 We spent Christmas with my parents up in Logan. It what fun to spend time up there. We went sledding alot and went to stephs house for the kids to play. Tacoma was not too excited about getting work lights for christmas and said thanks mom I can use those when I grow up and didnt want to keep opening the present. That is what santa gets for shopping on ebay and getting used toys. But he got pretty pumped up when he found out how many spider man guys, cars, motorcyles where in that box. Malia got a doll house and a barbie horse carriage but the only thing she really wanted and even liked was the lipstick she got for christmas. You could tell that was her favorite thing because she looked like a clown until new years when it finally ran out. Naomi got a baby alive that speaks spanish. She loves taking care of her babies.











Elizabeth helping Naomi open her presents






Dont you love the bright pink lipstick!



 Ellie and Malia

For New years I made pan con chumpe an Elsalvadorean turkey sandwich it was sooo good I had to take a picture!





No comments: