Monday, March 24, 2008

Joseph and Emma Smith


We just celebrated the anniversary of the Relief Society last week, and they asked Paul to dress as brother Joseph. Not that Paul looks anything like Joseph Smith, but since he had the last name they gave him the part. I wanted to make sure he looked the part so I dressed up as Emma. It was neat to pretend to be such great people especially when we acted out the first Relief Society meeting and Joseph called Emma to be the first president. Emma is truly a great example to me to see everything she went through. When I think that my life is hard I always look at her life and wonder how she did it, and remember how blessed I truly am.

2 comments:

Da Costa said...

You guys look great! And I still can't get over how cute Tacoma is. :0)

Kallee said...

I think the two of you make a great Joseph and Emma. Sounds like it was a fun evening. It's so fun to check up on you now and then. Tacoma just keeps getting cuter.