Sunday, March 9, 2008

Tacoma Travels to Logan and Washington





Steph blessed her baby Mauriella last Sunday. It was great to be with family and friends. My parents came down from Washington and I went back with them I am going to stay in Washington until the 15th. Paul came up later for a job interview. Washington is beautiful, I love how everything is so green. It rains a little too much, but when the sun comes out I think it is one of the prettiest places I have been to. Me and Tacoma have been traveling a lot lately we went from staying with steph for a few days to going to Washington. Tacoma has been really grumpy lately I think that he is teething, he has been refusing to eat. Tacoma throws his head back and forth anf spits out at the same time, while trying to grab the spoon. It is really hard to feed a moving target that spits at the same time. I end up covered in baby food. Tacoma ends up with food all over his cloths and head.

3 comments:

Coach Kennington said...

It sounds like you guys are staying super busy. Have fun hanging out with the family! I'm jealous.

Unknown said...

Amber, I am glad you like popeye, the bulldog! Paul, are you ready to go jogging with him? Tacoma is the cutest baby ever!!

Kelsie said...

HEY AMBER, YOU HAVE THE CUTEST LITTLE BOY. HOW ARE YOU DOING. I SAW YOUR BLOG AND LACY'S SITE. HOPE YOU DON'T MIND...