Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tacoma is finally Home




Flying with a baby that is teething is the worst thing ever. I have never been so stressed out. Tacoma cried 1 1/2 hours of the 2 hour flight. People kept asking if I needed any thing, which was nice because I knew what they were really thinking(can't you get your baby to shut up!)Any way we finally made it back home. I haven't slept in weeks because Tacoma has been up all night crying at my parents house. I think I need a vacation from my vacation. Any way we had tons of fun with my parents and Stevie. Tacoma loved all the attention he got everyday and it was nice for Tacoma to really get to know his grandparents.

2 comments:

Emily King Family said...

I love the easter it's way cute. I'll call you later to see how to do it. Anyways I found this magazine I got a when I was pregnant with Mason. It gives you ideas on what you can do with your baby during the first year. So heres some ideas for the 6 to 9 month period. -keep baby busy, toys that he can push, pull, shake, rattle and roll (place a little out of reach) -Be chatty, what does the vaca say Moo, what does wind say, whoosh. -Play pat-a-cake -Gravity grab bag, in a container put assortment of soft objects, different sizes and colors. put next to baby lift up objects and drop into container say so high (high voice) then so low (low voice) -You rang, give baby a bell, sit baby next to a door, when rings open door or do whatever yo want open refridgerater -spin cycle, ring a round the rosy, turn in circles holding baby securely -talk the talk, need two play phones, talk about your day or prentend to talk to grandma -Stack n play, stack boxes on top of eachother than knock them over by throwing socks at it. -ab fab fun, be face to face, do pushups baby will watch, put a mirror next to baby let him watch him self. -what's cooking, Involve baby in cooking as much as you can, let smell touch or taste talk about ingredients.
good luck

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

Hey Amber...sorry the flight was so bad. That really is a bummer when you can't control it and you have nowhere else to go. I like your new blog look. Looks like you had a good time with your parents and stevie. And as always...Tacoma is cute as ever!